Maintenance Field Planner
The Maintenance Field Planner is someone who has experience in Do Maintenance, with skills and knowledge to put together a job package based on a work assignment. This package contains all information relating work material and services that are required to carry out the work safely, effectively and efficiently.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses the scope of work assignments based on completeness.
- Creates multidisciplinary safe-job plans based on the scope of the work order and archived plans.
- Check archived plans on a regular basis in practice.
- Chooses the right method and resources for the job plan and determines the corresponding turnaround times, depending on the preconditions.
- Is able to come up with various alternatives for the job plan and to evaluate alternatives regarding costs and lead time.
- Has knowledge of EH&S procedures and procedures in general.
- Informs other departments / firms that are involved in the process about their obligation to provide input for compiling the job plan.
- Is able to process feedback based on the execution of the job plan and is able to optimise the archived plans.
- Is able to monitor eventual back log in planning, to identify problems and to take necessary action on it.
- Is able to estimate costs on job level.
- Identifies where the job plan deviates in terms of scope or costs and discusses this with other stakeholders when necessary.
- Assesses a construction package in relation to the execution of the package.
- Indicates when preparation in relation to production is required.
- Is able to transfer the job to an open plan when the materials are inside.
- Is able to work with the GMWP (Global Main Working Process) and procedures, consults technical data, assigns (changed) data for correction and / or corrects his him or herself.
- Is able to work together with other disciplines in the field.
- Acts as a source of information for customers and colleagues.
Required educational level
Technical qualifications in engineering.
Experience in planning of construction projects.
Time Served Apprenticeship in Electrical, Instrument or Mechanical Trade in a chemical Industry would be an advantage
Applicants must be comfortable working at height.