We are recruiting for Goods In Operatives.
Main duties of the role:Delivery of stock
Receipt and distribution
- To assist the Supply Chain Driver to unload goods at the R & D point and other designated delivery points.
- Deliver goods as marked to various locations / departments
- Return empty pallets to secure areas in preparation for collection by the supply chain vehicle
- Exchange information both internally and externally with staff and suppliers regarding deliveries, including delivery times and damaged goods.
- Booking in of goods via the in-house system "Oracle" - Training will be provided.
- To liaise with hospital personnel at R & D points and ensure all documentation is signed and completed as appropriate.
- Ensure correct stock rotation and storage of goods
- Assistant in stock taking when requested
- Carry out day to day cleaning and general care of all stores equipment
- Previous goods in operative / warehouse experience
- Team player
- Physically fit
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
This is a temporary, full time position offering an hourly rate of £8.92 per hour for the first 12 weeks, rising to £9.02 per hour after 12 weeks for Monday to Friday. There is an enhanced rate for nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
You will be required to start immediately upon receipt of satisfactory references.