Our client based in Gerrards Cross are seeking a Family Legal Secretary to join their team.
The roles duties,
* Provide administrative support to the team, including opening and archiving files, scanning and copying documents
* Dealing with client queries via email and telephone, liaising with the relevant lawyer when necessary
* Filing, typing (from dictation if required) and answering calls
* Preparing monthly bills, letters and costs estimates
* Prepare indexes and bundles for use at court, including preparing Form Hs and cost schedules
* Draft court paperwork to include divorce or dissolution petitions, applications for decree nisi and decree absolute
* Assisting with production of financial disclosure and statements/ exhibits to statements and other tasks such as enquiries and instruction of experts.
* Attend court to assist counsel as and when requested or issue applications and lodge documents
* Organise meetings, arrange attendance at seminars and other courses as requested
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 2 weeks ago
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum