B+C are currently working with a leading law firm, who are actively recruiting for an Associate Solicitor to join their award winning corporate department.
The team works with both national and international clients, specialising in a variety of matters that includes PE, general M&A and Energy. Developing the team is a key focus for the firm, as it looks to leverage on an expanding client base.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years PQE - specialising in corporate matters.
* The ability to manager a varied caseload.
* Strong networking and business development skills.
* The ability to work in a competitive team and environment.
For the ideal candidate, the firm are offering;
* A very competitive remuneration package.
* The opportunity to work for with leading clients and fee earners across the sector.
* Excellent career development within a leading law firm.
* Leading benefits.
For more information and to be considered for the role, please get in touch with Richard Lock - firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy